In case you missed it, I recently released version 184.108.40.206 of SharePoint CRM – Download
Along with minor improvements, here are the updates:
- Projects can now have multiple clients and project managers – Also multiple Contacts related to the client can be added to the project form.
- Added text filters to allow wildcard case insensitve searching
- Added error checking for any un-connected date filters
- Improved User Guide
As promised the ability to generate and manage invoices has now been added to SP Free CRM.
- Added Invoicing – See integrated userguide for usage details.
- Fixed issue with editing existing sales items.
- Updated integrated userguide
Whilst this has been throughly tested on various SharePoint environments this is a beta – Please help by providing feedback.
After beating plenty of challenges, I’m pleased to announce the next version of SharePoint CRM will include invoicing.
The initial development work is now complete, so assuming that testing goes well a new release will be added to my CodePlex project within the next day or so.
For further details about SP Free CRM’s Sales & Invoicing features click here
After reports of issues creating sites on older versions, I setup another development server with an older version of SharePoint 2010 to re-create the issue.
I’ve now resolved the issue, so anyone previously having trouble creating a site can get the new release from my CodePlex Project.
The latest release is confirmed working on the following versions:
- On Premise – 220.127.116.1129
- On Premise – 18.104.22.16820
- Office 365 Enterprise – 22.214.171.12420
Update – Now confirmed working on version 126.96.36.19962, so now compatible with all versions!
Unfortunately the CRM site would fail to restore whenever I added the required DataView WebPart to the CRM site template to display maps. However the XSL is included in the template so here’s the steps to add the upgrade:
The time has finally come to release my CRM site template into the wild. So for anyone with a SharePoint 2010 Enterprise server or Office 365 tenant wishing to download it can do so from here.
With my latest CSS updates it now offers a new look, and offers the following features:
- User Friendly – Due to a custom UI
- Client List/Contacts management
- Project Management – With associated documents, tasks & sales
- Client Enquiry – Showing any items related to a client
- Reporting – Utilising Excel 2010
- Integrated User Guide
Here’s a screenshot of the updated homepage:
A demo of how Excel 2010 is providing reports on data within the CRM Site template.
To see how to implement this on your own SharePoint site, see this guide – Use Excel 2010 to report on SharePoint lists.